Eyes are a wonderful creation of God to enjoy every bit of this beautiful world.In today’s busy life We often Forget to care of this great offering by God . To enjoy the beautiful life at at its best,Here are some tips to take Good care of your eyes.
How to Ensure Proper care of your Eyes :
– Try Goggles and sunglasses always : when you go out for swimming
always wear protective goggles for prevent your eyes from chlorine
(swimming pool water contain chlorine) and sunglasses gives the protection
from Ultra violet rays of the sun.
– While using Computer/laptop,Take frequent breaks and also blink your eyes.
– Eat fish Or take Fish oil supplement : Eating fish is good for health
because it having omega 3 Fatty acid which helps to reduce the risk of dry
eyes syndrome. If you do not like the try Fish Oil Supplement for daily
– Monitor your blood presser : Every month check your blood presser you
can check at our home yourself with instrument monitor cuff, high blood
presser can damage the eye vessels.
– Remove eye make up every day: Always remove your eye make before
go to sleep if you go with make up for sleep like eyeliner and mascara then it
goes to your eyes cause irritation and possibly scratching your cornea.
– Have plenty of sleep : Inadequate sleep may contribute to eye fatique. Some of the symptons of eye fatigue dryness, itching in eyes and double vision so you should take atleast 68 hours sound sleep for every night to prevent eye
– Quit Smoking : Time to leave this bad habbit if your really care for yor eyes. In addition mouth and lungs related diseases it can also harm your eyes.
smokers are more likely to get cataract problems compared to non smokers.
– Excercise regularly: Regular excercise not keep your body fit as well as it
Is also good for eyes , it pumping more blood and oxygen towards the eyes.
Regular Eye checkup
– Do eye Checkup even if you feel okat least six month interval to make sure
your eyes are healthy and Fit.So follow this simple tips for healthy eyes and if You like it then share it with your family members.
– Foods which are healthy for eyes –Anything for body is related through the type of food we intake. So try to eat healthy foods, which will keep your eyes healthy. Add to your plate green leafy vegetables like spinach. Salmon, tuna and other oily fish. Eggs, meat, nuts all contain proteins, which are good for eyes. Fruits, which contain citrus acid, like oranges. Eating healthy foods in
good in all the ways it will keep you fit and fine and also take cares your eyes.
– If you are using contact lenses,Try to avoid it when not needed (such as swimming,bathing,sleeping etc.)
– Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from dust,
– Exercise regularly it was found that exercising reduces 70% of chances of muscular degeneration. Also try to do some eye related exercises.